Saturday, August 25, 2007

Hello


It's been a long time since I've posted on here... I guess it's just not a priority for me. I would say that that's mostly because no one reads this, haha. I don't even know if Kaitlyn's been on hers for while, and no one else reads these...

Well I will put this on my xanga, but my brother's frog is going to die... I feel so bad for it. His name is Kermit. But something is definitely wrong with him. His whole body is filled with fluid, and he is just so incredibly huge. He really looks like he's going to explode, and it's so so sad :( I wish I could fix it (even if he is a bully). The other frog, Jeffrey, is doing fine though. :)

Well I don't know what else to say...

School started, and it's ok I guess. The building is so incredibly hot since we don't have air conditioning in all the rooms... but at least it should go down to the 80's over the weekend. I wish we had ac. That would help so much. I have to read a lot for English this weekend. It's really sad. I haven't started yet, because I need to go shopping. I hope to do that tonight... as long as I don't go to a movie.

That's really all that's going on right now.

I'll be back later... don't know when... but I'll be back ♥
[I love icons so much]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home